Blog-Archiv

Samstag, 17. Oktober 2015

Hot Music °2

I like to hear a lot of music. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is turning on the radio to not fall asleep again. On my way to University I always have my iPod and my newest songs with me and when I’m tired in the evening but need to get ready for going out, I turn it up really loud and feel motivated again. Without music, life would be so boring. But if you always listen to the same, it is boring as well. Especially if you ONLY listen to radio music. I don’t see how someone can work at the radio. How can they take it? Hearing the same ten songs twelve times a day? Even if they are awesome (and some of them are), you just HAVE to hate them after they’ve been in the charts for six weeks and you’ve heard the like 400 times. To get to know new, good music isn’t always easy though. It’s time consuming to search and find some good songs. So, if you just need something fresh and nice to listen to, check out my new list of hot music.
PS.: Actually, there are some songs that are already in the charts and are probably going to be played to death as well buuut now they are just super, so, enjoy!



Some happy-making indie music from Australia. Makes you want to sing along and smile!

This song is something special as it hasn’t only a great and somewhat unusual sound but also an interesting text which criticises our todays hook up culture. It reminds us that playing games and faking feelings isn’t the ultimate way to live our (love) life.

Some smooth electro sounds combined with a nice voice, dance dance dance.

Weeeell. This is just awesome. It’s a remake of “ABC” from the Jackson 5 which has already been a song which makes you feel so fine. And this is even better. It makes you happy, really does! After I’ve heard it for the first time I wanted to sing the refrain non-stop for three days.

Wanna sit in a cool car and cruise through some even cooler city with your arm out of the window and everything…

Some more uplifting, indielicious stuff which makes you want to tap your feet to the beat.

How come that every song Martin Solveig produces is a must-play for every DJ in a club? Bam bam!

A beautiful song with a mellow sound which makes you feel relaxed and a bit thoughtful.

Cheerfull song for good times. Whith this, the sun shines even on a rainy day.
“I’ve been in love with love…”


Ed Sheeran simply has one of the most beautiful voices, probably on the whole world. He could sing “You Can Leave Your Head On” and it might would make me cry as well. This song isn’t new but it is so sad, so full of feelings, so perfect, you just have to hear it before some freak think it’s a great idea to put it on the radio… 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen