Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 16. August 2015

Hot music °1

As music is one of the many things I love in life, I decided to share some of my favourite tracks of the last time with you. But no, mostly they don't represent the Top 10 Radio Charts, so if you're looking for the newest mainstream songs you better check the worldwide top 40. Because this lists are going to be filled with lovely songs I found on Soundcloud or Spotify, tracks I heard in a film or which were sung by my neighbour in the shower.
On my last post I explained that focusing on one side of life is hard for me and with  music it's just the same. I don't ONLY listen to Indie music and it's not like I HATE hard rock (although you probably won't find it in my top ten list). Soo, here it is, the first of my weekly playlists, trying to remind the world that One Direction isn't the best the big world of music has to offer: 


is a great song of their new album "Glitterbomb". I'm looking forward to next week when they will perform it at the FM4 Frequency Festival! 

Smooth deephouse track a friend of mine played at the last pre-drinking session. Perfectly chilled.

Breezy song about wishing to feel again. Satchmode is new for me but I'm already pretty in love with them. They describe their musik as dream pop so go on, listen and start dreaming! 

This one can be found in the charts and that's okay because it really is a fine tune. Just hoping they won't play it 12 times a day in the radio so nobody can hear it anymore. I'm happy for Robin that he's becoming that famous and happy for me that I saw him live two times before anyone knew him. Because the next time he plays in Vienna it probably won't cost 14€ to see him!

It's just... beautiful. Love the text. Kind of tragic. Her voice!

I have to admit this song is from a Hollister playlist. I'm actually not a big Hollister fan BUT they have a lot of good music!

Someone told me about how great that song is. I didn't share his opinion first. Listened to it for a few times and BAM loved it. And really, who doesn't like Mumford & Sons? They feel like travelling and freedome. 

I've always been a Fan of them. Didn't know this song though. Listened to the first 10 seconds of music and loved it already. 

"Growing up can make you sad..."



Well. If you've listened to one or another song of this gorgeous list and think I'm crazy, replay all of them, And then, one more time. After that, you can judge me. 
Have fun guys! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen